What is co-op purchasing?
Co-op purchasing agreements allow all state and public organizations to skip the typical bidding process and acquire high quality products at pre-bid discounted prices. Pre-bid purchasing contracts are updated annually and allow the buyer to save on all of the steps of the bid process.
What kind of agencies participate in co-op purchasing?
- All public government agencies
- Counties & cities
- State agencies
- Private institutions that receive public funds
Why should you use pre-bid purchasing?
- Complete more projects within existing budgets
- Reduce bid and solicitation costs
- Consolidate contracts
- Save time and money
- There is no cost to join or to take advantage of pre-bid purchasing benefits
- Expands purchasing choices beyond state boundaries
- Directed by public purchasing professionals